Friday, May 23, 2014

Second Facebook Ad

Tried some new things in the new ad.

  • Separated mobile and desktop for US.  Appears that for desktop we were getting clicks for less than half the price, $.09 / click instead of $0.22
  • Made a US and non-US add that include people who like Pokemon
I don't like the fact that I had to continue my old ad "Campaign".  Campaigns, I guess, are defined as who you are targeting rather than a span of time.  Anyway, here were summarized the stats for the last time I ran the ad:


WEBSITE CLICKS?
291
REACH?
15,931
FREQUENCY?
1.75
TOTAL SPENT?
$94.35
AVG. COST PER WEBSITE CLICK?
$0.32


-----------------------------
UPDATE
-----------------------------
The Facebook ad has been running for two weeks now.  Splitting the ad didn't seem like it worked well, the mobile was costing $0.35 / click, and Desktop one by itself wasn't doing much at all.  So I went back to the old one and its been doing great!  The average cost per click went down to $0.25, so we're getting a lot more volume of clicks each day for the same daily price as last time.


No comments:

Post a Comment